At Champlain College Online we want our students and alumni to feel supported while enrolled in classes, through graduation and beyond.
That’s why we are thrilled to offer career services that are geared toward adult learners who may be in the midst of career changes, returning to the workforce after taking some time off, or simply seeking professional advancement.
Some of the services we provide to our adult online students:
- Cover letter and resume building. We offer individual review, feedback and tips for presenting your personal best.
- Jobs and internship resources and search advice. Our career advisors will provide advice on search strategies and give you access to job listings for companies specifically seeking Champlain graduates, along with national and international job databases.
- Relocation data and resources. Thinking of moving to improve your career prospects? We’ll give you access to the information you need to make an informed decision about relocating within the U.S. and abroad.
- Help navigating career changes. Find assistance and advice on navigating the process of entering a new field.
- Career assessment tools and analysis. Use Career Leader, a leading career assessment tool, to help you identify your workplace interests, motivators, and skills, and provide a gateway to potential new opportunities.
- Interview preparation. Work with a career advisor to get personalized interview tips as well as access to an inventory of interview videos and tutorials